For the leader in Configuration Lifecycle Management
The development teams in Configit are looking for motivated agile testers to help enhance the quality of our product, build a great Test & QA community, and raise QA awareness.
Configit is an international multicultural software company with offices in Denmark, Germany, the US, the UK, and in India. This position is at the headquarters in Copenhagen.
Since its founding, Configit has continued to grow, developing products and solutions to address the digital transformation that enables the increasing proliferation and complexity of individually configured products, such as cars and other industrial products. Through cooperation with clients and partners, Configit takes pride in helping organizations with complex configuration problems, as well as helping to shape the future of configuration software.
What are we looking for?
For our product development department, we are looking for software testers with an Agile mindset, seasoned with test automation frameworks and tools – who are not only passionate about end-to-end quality, but also about providing mentorship and guidance to others on QA.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Taking the lead in QA efforts within one of the agile development teams, you will collaborate with the developers on the team to ensure that the software is developed with all aspects of quality in mind, providing help, guidance, and mentorship when needed. Quality will be the responsibility of the whole team, but you will be the expert who helps and enables the team in taking this responsibility.
· Collaborate with the team and other stakeholders to plan, develop, and execute manual and automated tests and ensure that testing and other QA activities are aligned with project goals and priorities
· Participate actively in Agile ceremonies and contribute to requirements refinement, user story creation, and acceptance criteria definition to ensure testability and quality goals.
· A hands-on, "playing coach" approach is desired, both with respect to manual and automatic testing
· You will part of a community of agile testers, that shares knowledge and best practice in the teams and with the rest of the Product organization. Together with the agile testers in the other teams, you will establish and manage QA processes, methodologies, tools, and qual-ity metrics for the Configit software product development and releases, and continuously improve the quality by incorporating feedback from stakeholders and implementing industry best practices for quality assurance in the Product organization
You are structured, well organised and have strong communication skills. You have analytical and problem-solving abilities and love to see your ideas implemented.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
· 3 + years of experience in software testing, with a focus on Agile methodologies
· Experience with getting quality established as a team responsibility and with "shifting left" in defect prevention and early detection of defects
· Good understanding of software testing best practices, including test automation, test case design, test execution, and defect tracking
· Experience with using test automation frameworks and tools
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· You have enough programming skills to be able to write end-to-end tests. And it will be perfect, if you have practical experience with professional coding and software development practices
· It could be that you are a Test Analyst and manual tester right now, looking to broaden your competencies and contribute to QA in the broader sense including test automation
· Or you may happen to be a Test Automation Engineer that wants to broaden your compe-tencies and contribute to QA in the broader sense including test planning and explorative testing
· No matter what your background is, it is important that you can see yourself taking – or de-veloping into – a role in your agile development team where you both do some test plan-ning, some manual testing, and some test automation and help your team understand and take on the responsibility of QA in the broadest sense
What you'll find with Configit
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious, and international company where you will work with a lot of skilled colleagues. Business focus, knowledge, one team, can do attitude, and move fast are values that Configit embraces every day. Knowledge sharing and continued learning are essential to Configit, and there is an informal and open culture.
The Configit office is located by the seafront in Copenhagen and has very nice and newly renovated interior surroundings, close to public transportation. Configit offers a flexible working policy, and we love events and activities where colleagues can socialize and have fun.
Configit is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where employees can thrive. We are proud to employ people of all backgrounds, and your unique talents and experiences will feel welcomed. Be a part of an exciting team!
For more information, please contact CoreSearch at +45 7026 0326 or sent us a mail at Job@coresearch.dk