At Cittros you will become part of a highly experienced and specialized Dynamics AX/D365FO team located in Copenhagen
The Cittros team is comprised of highly experienced and specialized Dynamics AX/D365FO experts with years of successful ERP implementations. They focus on delivering high-quality, complex Dynamics AX/D365FO solutions. They are a customer-focused, service-oriented Microsoft partner with a stringent code of ethics that apply to all areas of their business.
Their competitive advantage lies in the skills and knowledge of their team. They are just as committed to continuous education and training as they are on keeping up with the latest Dynamics D365 features and technologies. They expect their team members to keep their skills sharp by staying current on leading industry certifications and participating in conferences.
You will be responsible for several clients and be their primary contact. You will provide them with knowledge about how Cittros can add value to their business and challenge their perspectives. In close cooperation with the team, you will be driving the process with your great sense of task management. Your daily tasks will vary, depending on the need of your clients, but are centered around the following
· Implement new solutions and take charge of the progression of the project
· Collaborate with and support your clients
· Advice on business optimization in order to support the strategic goals of your clients
· Quality assurance of solution proposals
· Facilitate workshops
· Drive the process and take the lead
You will be great in this role if you…
· Have experience from a finance, supply chain or retail industry
· Possess a good business understanding, are a fast learner and have a client first mindset
· Have minimum 4 years of experience with implementation of Dynamics AX/D365FO
· Have experience or a passion to learn - Microsoft DataVerse, Microsoft Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps and AI Builder
· Are an independent worker and a creative thinker
· Are committed to delivering first-class service and value to all customers
· Are an analytical problem solver who enjoys complex, challenging projects
· Like to travel and encounter exciting corporations around the world
· Are fluent in Danish and English
You will become part of an extremely competent and fast-paced work environment where you will be working alongside world-renowned Dynamics AX/D365FO experts, on some of the biggest and most exciting customer projects within retail, Pharma, and supply chain.
Cittros help medium-large Retail and Service enterprises get the most of technology advancements and digital transformation. Their services include improving business processes and cost through the implementation of D365 for Finance, Supply Chain Management and Commerce (D365FO), health checks of ongoing projects, and training of employees. By ensuring the right solution and training of employees, they enable clients to get maximum value from their digital transformation. Cittros consists of highly skilled senior architects with many years of successful AX and D365FO implementations and auditing of ongoing projects. As a team, they deliver the full D365FO implementation life cycle from analysis and design to development, deployment, operation, and stabilization, including user training and enablement.
For more information about this position, please contact CoreSearch at +45 70260326 or send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org