One of the largest Open source environments in Scandinavia
We are looking for a highly motivated Systems Engineer who is a "curious technical soul" and hungry to learn and take part in the future development of group.one – (one.com.)
You will have the opportunity to join an inspiring global organization and be part of an exciting journey going forward with a company that is growing internationally and caring about its employees.
Since the beginning in 2002, group.one has constantly been evolving and is today one of the leading companies in Europe within Domain- and Webhosting. They offer an international environment with focus on flexibility. It is important for them, to be able to offer you a workplace that you do not want to leave!
Your areas of responsibility will be…
· Working with Linux based open source software solutions
· Building scalable and robust architectures for the mail hosting platform, and dealing with the related abuse
· Building high performance and high available services with millions of daily users
· Architecting and writing the code that defines the services that one.com will be able to offer their customers tomorrow
You will have no difficulty in handling the tasks in this position as you possess the following skills:
· Strong Linux skills (system admin - scripting development)
· System Development with CI/CD - with an agile mindset
· Strong coding skills – Python, Go or Ruby
· Great if you have LXC (Linux Containers) and/or OpenStack knowledge
· Work well within the team and are able to drive development/deployment forward on a solo-responsible project basis
· Strong bias towards automating anything repetitive
· Being part of a strong community and always looking for new opportunities and features
On the personal note…
· You like to contribute to an already existing team with new thoughts, ideas and energy
· You are eager to deliver and understand that reaching goals will improve the lives of over a million customers
· You are honest, driven, encouraged, open-minded and welcome new ideas with constructive opportunism and contribute with productive energy to the work environment
· You are not afraid to fail and will always keep learning from failures
· You want to have fun when working!
How to work…
Group.one believes in teamwork all the way, as they are stronger when they discuss ideas openly. They have some of the strongest minds in Denmark´s open source and Linux community, so be ready to learn from the best in class, when you join the team. We promise you it will be challenging and fun.
Group.one has built most of their processes based on technical solutions rather than paperwork and manuals, so we can move fast accelerated and supported by technology.
Become a part of one.com…
Group.one is a growing company where the employee´s satisfaction is highly prioritized. The company has more than 3 mill domains in +150 countries and approximately 650 talented employees with English as their corporate language.
At group.one you will find a strong team spirit combined with big ambitions, now and for the future! Furthermore, you can expect:
· A modern office environment in one of the best locations in Copenhagen
· Flexible work and “work from home” options
· Several social and professional events
· Health insurance and health checks
· Excellent and variated lunch arrangement – Daily Vegan options
· Free website with domain and hosting
Curious? Please contact CoreSearch at +45 7026 0326 or mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org